The brain injury blues. That is what I sometimes find myself singing. Its a sad song...and an angry song...a tearful song...and then I'm out of tears. At least for another month or so.
Grieving is no fun and can't be hurried or forced...though I wish it could. It sneaks up on us at sometimes inappropriate times and can wipe out our day.
If you can relate then I know God has BIG plans for your child! I am also quite certain that He is using him/her already.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim - I didn't know you were keeping this blog! You know, I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago, and I was admiring your Spirit-given strength. I can only imagine the emotional struggles that you deal with within your mind. To me you are a picture of God's strength, love, and grace (even though you may not think that about yourself sometimes. Smile.) You are an amazing mommy. I'm sure of it. You know how I know? Because you are seeking God. You love God, and you and Fred desire to raise your children up to do the same. None of us are perfect parents. I was just talking about this last night at our ladies' Bible study. About how I feel so Spirit-filled during my quiet time in the morning, and then the kids wake up and that all sort of plummets! :) Our homes are our true training grounds. Home is where God truly digs deep into our souls, weeding out the flesh, and planting the fruits of the Spirit. I love you, dear friend, and think of you often even though we rarely ever see each other! Praying for you, for Fred, and your precious family. Jeremiah 29:11
ReplyDelete